After a very intense and inspiring summer, the typical publishing rhythm here in the blog is back: Weekly illustrations, articles and quotes.
Lots of things happened in the last three months, and I can’t wait to share them with you. Some of the next articles will go into detail about those experiences.
- After 7 months traveling in Asia, I returned to Europe. It has been one of the most exciting experiences of my life.
- I moved to Madrid two weeks ago. I’m probably going to spend one year here. I’m very excited to have a flat to stay in after more than 200 days wandering in Asia.
- This summer I gave a speech and a masterclass in Ilustratour, one of the most important illustration events in Spain.
- I’m giving more talks in the upcoming months. The next one will be at Graphic-ho in October and the second one at Blanc Festival in November.
- I had time to think about the blog. You can expect new contents and new series. And of course, new articles on the current ones. For instance, I’ve received dozens of emails from you guys for the Ask me anything section. I’ve already started writing new contents based on your questions. Thank you for the support!
I’m very excited to be back.
Hope you had a wonderful summer!