UPDATE: The workshop is sold out for February 4, but since many people were left out we decided to repeat it on February 5. Please, visit the Cadaver Exquisit website for more info.
On February 4, I’ll be teaching a workshop in Barcelona (in Spanish).
1. The basic elements of a professional illustrator.
– Defining and analyzing the basic elements of a professional illustrator.
– Administration, communication, promotion and commissions.
2. Illustration as a communication tool.
– Using images as transmitters of ideas.
– Resources to communicate effectively and creatively.
3. A commission.
– Defining and taking an assignment.
– Sharing and analyzing the results.
Breakfast, lunch and beers included.
There are very limited seats available.
If you are interested, please visit the Cadaver Exquisit website for more info.
See you there!